Men’s Hormone Replacement
What is TRT?
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) is the treatment of low testosterone in men. Studies show that natural testosterone levels in men over the past 50 years have dropped significantly regardless of age. Factors that influence this are additive hormones in our food, sedentary lifestyle, alcohol/marijuana, stress, and sleep deprivation.
Benefits for TRT include
- Increased Energy
- Heightened Libido
- Fat Loss
- Decreased Depression & Anxiety
- More Fulfilling Sleep
- Better Quality of Life
Common Questions About Men’s Hormone Replacement
Where should my testosterone level be?
A male’s optimal testosterone range is 800-1200. Our providers at Infinite Athlete have developed a program here to consistently keep your testosterone levels optimal without fluctuations.
How does Infinite Athlete differ from any other provider?
- Testosterone should be given in conjunction with testicular protective measures. Taking any form of testosterone down-regulates your natural production. The result of taking testosterone alone is: testicular shrinkage, sperm reduction, and failure to produce your own testosterone naturally. Our protective measures guard against this negative feedback system and preserve your natural testicular function.
- Aromatization is a process performed by the body that turns testosterone into estrogen. Taking testosterone alone will cause a males estrogen to increase causing unwanted side effects. Infinite Athlete provides Anastrozole to block the rising of estrogen.
Can I do additional therapies while on TRT?
TRT is the beginning of your journey to feeling great! On top of Testosterone Replacement Therapy, Infinite Athlete can also provide the following therapy if medically necessary:
- Nandrolone Decanoate – Provides joint lubrication that can alleviate joint pain.
- Oxandrolone – Frees up testosterone and can assist with weight loss.
- HGH Stimulating Peptides